World Book Day is the 4th March, so we wanted to share some tips to help your kids with their reading and ways to make it more fun.
We know that getting your little one to enjoy reading can be difficult at times, not all kids like to do it or feel comfortable. In the spirit of World Book Day here are out favourite apps, retailers and resources to hopefully encourage your Children that reading can be a great hobby.
1. Reading Eggs – multi-award winning programme aimed at children 2-13 — try out a 30 day free trial.
2. Mrs Wordsmith – from apps to worksheets to books to games, everything you’ll need – get up to 10% back.
3. Scholastic – the best in children’s books from as little as £1.99 – get up to 4% back.
4. The Week Jr – there are some fantastic magazines, including The Week Junior – get 6 free issues.
5. Wonderbly – for beautiful stories that you can personalise for children aged 0-6+.
6. Wordery – if you’re looking for new books to spark your little one’s interest – get up to 4% back.
7. GLTC – make a special reading corner for your child, GLTC have fab desks and chairs – get 3.5% back.
The post Tips to make reading fun for your little one appeared first on KidStart Magazine.