May the Fourth is Star Wars Day. We are big Star Wars fans. (Which may be the understatement of the year.) Therefore, logic dictates that we will be celebrating. Star Wars is a worldwide institution with countless fans and it has it's own day to celebrate all it's glory. There are various ways you can get your geek on to commemorate the occasion.
1. Watch all 6 movies (this one's obvious, but important nonetheless)
2. Have a lightsaber battle throughout your neighborhood (bonus points if you can get passerbys involved)
3. Go to a bar/restaurant with a live band and convince them to play the song from the Cantina bar
4. Have a Wookie calling contest from the tallest hill you can find
5. Head to Card Kingdom and try one of the several Star Wars themed games
6. Have a creative party and craft yourself some awesome Star Wars tchotchkes (head over to StarWars.com for some great ideas)
7. Get a Star Wars themed tattoo (only for advanced Fans)
8. Host a dramatic reading of one of the many Star Wars novels
9. Take some time to create your own Star Wars fan film (See ours here or check out some awesome ones here)
10. Be Vader for a day and tell your kids you are their father (or mother) in a loud and raspy voice as much as you can
Whatever you do, Have Fun! And May the Force be with you!