Every year we love to do a special DIY project with our son. This year we came up with a Diy Pumpkin Handprint. We love documenting my son’s growth each year and incorporating his handprints or footprints into our projects.
- One Plain Ceramic Pumpkin
- Orange Paint
- Black Paint
- Small Paint Brush
- Washable Non-Toxic Black Paint
- Paint the pumpkin with the orange paint.
- Then paint the top, eyes, nose, and mouth with the black paint.
- Let pumpkin completely dry.
- Once dry place your child’s hand in washable non-toxic black paint.
- Dab excess paint off their hand as not to smear all over the pumpkin.
- Place hand on the back of the pumpkin.
- If the handprint doesn’t turn out how you want it to, the washable black paint can easily be taken off immediately with a wet paper towel. Once the pumpkin is dry again you can repeat the handprint.
- Once dry, it can be used in your Halloween decorations and as a memorable keepsake!
Check out our other DIY keepsakes post Documenting Baby’s First Year!
– The Caffeinated Mom
The post DIY Pumpkin Handprint appeared first on The Caffeinated Mom.