During the last few weeks, our whole family (even Daddy!) was very busy playing a newly discovered game: Craze Splash Beadys. Well, it’s more of a craft kit for kids, a fun creation set that will keep your kids entertained for hours.
Craze Splash Beadys kit contains:
- up to 2700 splash beadys in different colours (it depends on the set you chose)
- holder(s) and platform
- wall pictures and hanger
- nylon cord
- water sprayer
- storage bags
In the beginning, we used the stencils that came with Craze Splash Beadys – Frozen. Olaf, Elsa and Anna turned out great. Later on, we bought a refill box and let our imagination and creativity go wild. We created various patterns and objects using different color combinations. We were only limited by our imagination.
There are many good reasons I warmly recommend Craze Splash Beadys:
- Improves fine motor skills – the small beads are best handled with tweezers;
- Develops creativity and imagination – using only the blank board, without stencils, to compose various colored shapes and objects from imagination;
- Helps kids’ focus and patience – it’s really catchy (for kids and adults, too).
- Doesn’t require ironing – all you have to do is spray water on the beads to fix them.
- There are refill boxes – so you don’t have to buy a whole new kit after you use all the beads.
Last week, I found another craft kit for kids, very similar to Craze Splash Beady: Aquabeads. We haven’t tested it yet, but it looks promising. We might give it a try.
What are your favourite beads creation sets? Please share with us!
The post Craft Kit for Kids: Having Fun with Craze Splash Beadys appeared first on How We RIE.
This post first appeared on How We RIE - Mindful Parenting And RIE Parenting Oriented Articles, please read the originial post: here