Our developers love Laravel. And a lot more other developers enjoy working on this platform. We think you should love it too. Laravel has been one of the most anticipated versions of PHP over these years. At the end of 2013, it was the most popular framework. Not just because it was new or had updates, but it was accepted and loved by all because of its features.
Some reasons why our Developers Love Laravel are:
1) Documentation: It’s time consuming and nerve wrecking to work on a new technology in the absence of a proper documentation. Taylor Otwell, the father of Laravel believes in releasing a version of Laravel with proper documentation so that nothing is being missed out. For developers, documentation is very essential. If you are a Laravel Developer and code into its API, you’ll notice that the coding style is very consistent and the methods and classes are briefly explained.
2) Authentication: For every new app you create as a Laravel developer, there’s now no need to write away authentication code since a basic system already comes inbuilt to a new install of Laravel.
3) Artisan: It is a command line interface that Laravel uses. Tasks are performed easily and quickly. The best part about it is that you can create a new controller easily. Typing “php artisan controller:make ControllersName” allows Laravel to create a file with the controller’s skeleton.
4) Migration: This is all about the database migration and how well the schema is designed. With Laravel, database migration is so easy that having a new developer in the team saves the team from sharing SQL dumps or maintaining consistency of database across team mates.
5) Composer: Composer in Laravel is used to manage dependencies on application level, on the basis of project by project. You can add thousands of packages to your application, thanks to Laravel for supporting Composer.
6) Directory Structure: The default structure of Laravel is very much suited in maximum conditions. You might not feel the need to change it. And if so, it is quite easy to do so. Directory structure is generally too complicated but with Laravel, you won’t be facing such problems every again.
7) PHP get even more better and fun: It’s not just Laravel that you’ll love, but its community discussions like Stackoverflow. Laravel developers are increasing hugely so you won’t ever feel the urge to look for a solution to a problem.
The post Why developers love Laravel? appeared first on Reliant Tekk | Blog.