Are you looking for the stock ROM Firmware of your device Huawei Mediapad X1 7D-501U? If yes your answer, you are on the right page. We have given the direct link to download Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U firmware.
Download Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the USB driver, Flash Tool and the firmware file.
Download Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U Firmware
Stock ROM File Name: Huawei_MediaPad_X1_7D-501U_V100R002C208B011_4.4.2.zip
Stock ROM File Size: 647 MB
Android OS Version: 4.4.2
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware In Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U
1) To get started, download Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U USB driver and install it on your computer. Once done, download the firmware of your device from the link given above and extract it to a folder on your computer.
2) Now download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and install it on your computer. Once installed, launch its window.
3) Next, switch off Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U and boot it into the Fastboot mode by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down keys. Once your device boots into the Fastboot mode, you will be able to see the following image on your device screen.
4) Now connect your device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Once done, go to XiaoMiFlash window, click on “Select” button and choose the folder where you have extracted the firmware files (Step 1).
5) Next, click on the “Flash” button in Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
6) It will take few minutes for Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to flash firmware on your device and once it does, you will be able to see the “Success” message as shown below.
That’s it. Now you have successfully flashed firmware on your Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U Android device.
If you encounter any issues or errors while following this tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below.
The post Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U Firmware appeared first on Android Stock ROM.