Download Fero Mega stock ROM from here, flash it on your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the USB driver, SPD Upgrade tool, IMEI Tool and the firmware file.
Download Fero Mega Firmware
Stock ROM File Name: Fero_Mega_V01_06062016.zip
Stock ROM File Size: 898 MB
Android OS Version: 6.0
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware In Fero Mega
1) To get started, download the firmware file from the link given above. Once done, extract the zip file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, Fero Mega USB driver, IMEI tool and the firmware file.
2) Now install Fero Mega USB drivers on your computer. Once done, launch the SPD Upgrade Tool by click on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
3) Once the SpreadTrum upgrade tool is launched, click on “Load Pocket” as shown in the screenshot below.
4) Now choose the firmware file and click on “Open” as shown below.
5) Once the firmware file is loaded into the tool, connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, click on the “Start Downloading” button to begin the flashing process.
6) During the stock firmware flashing process, your device will reboot several times. So don’t panic.
7) Once the flashing process is finished, you will see the “Previous Passed” message in green color as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it. You have successfully flashed stock ROM firmware on your Fero Mega Android device. Now use the IMEI tool provided in the firmware file and flash original IMEI of your device. Once done, unplug your device from the computer and enjoy the native Android experience again.
If you encounter any issues while following this firmware installation tutorial, do let me know via comments.
The post Fero Mega Firmware appeared first on Android Stock ROM.