ANDROID UI SUDDENLY STOPPED
Have you ever experienced launcher( referred to as UI ) crash
This sudden crash may interfere with your schedule or get u bored,But we have found a solution for that in three easy way
- WIPING CACHE PARTITION
- UNINSTALLING RECENTLY INSTALLED APPLICATION
- FACTORY RESETTING THE DEVICE
WIPING CACHE DEVICENB: When wiping cache some device require one to backup since it might delete all user data like photos,personal information,etc
ALSO; The steps for getting to the recovery mode may vary with device manufacturer
For most devices this method and buttons may apply
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button for a short while.After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
STEPS (SAMSUNG PHONES)
- If your phone is on, turn it off.
- Press & hold the Volume Down and then press & hold the Power button simultaneously until the phone turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow drawn around it.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight Recovery mode.
- Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding the Power button, TAP the Volume Up once and then release Power button, then a menu will appear.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
Also you can get into recovery mode for Samsung phone by following our previous guide.where we wrote about hard resetting devices http://andridsolutions.blogspot.co.ke/2017/02/having-challenge-on-flashing-your.html
UNINSTALLING RECENTLY INSTALLED APPS
- Some Android application may reserve graphics resources and not allow to use that hardware to other application.
- Then Uninstall recently installed apps.
FACTORY RESETTING THE DEVICE
You can factory reset your device by following this steps or hard reset it as indicated in the guide before http://andridsolutions.blogspot.co.ke/2017/02/having-challenge-on-flashing-your.html
- Tap the Settings icon from your home screen or app drawer.
- Swipe up to scroll down to the bottom of the settings menu.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap Erase everything.
That it you are done sit back and Enjoy ur experience with your android phone without UI crash setbacks