REMOTELY FIND YOUR Phone USING YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNTHave you ever lost a phone, an expensive phone for that matter. You feel disgusted and worried
But upcoming trends and tricks are coming up to save us from that mess. All you need is to follow this steps;
BEFORE YOU CONTINUERead this
you need a Gmail account and an android phone
Location of your android device should be on
- open your android phone and go to settings
- On settings menu click on accounts
- On accounts there are several options that is corporate account,google account
- Follow the instructions and you will have your account ready for use for the setup
CONNECTING YOUR PHONE WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNT
- On your Android settings go to security settings and check device manager
- On your Android device, go to the Google Settings app, then tap on Android Device Manager. The locator feature is enabled by default, but to enable remote data wipe, tap on the box next to "Allow remote factory reset," then tap "Activate."
HOW TO USE THE DEVICE MANAGERTo use Android Device Manager, go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager and log in with your Google account. You may get a prompt asking you for permission to allow Android Device Manager to use location data. Click on the "Accept" button to continue.
ALSO YOU CAN USE THIRD PARTY APPS
STEPSThere are several apps that can do that for you
- Cerberus anti theft
I highly recommend this app is more reliable
Wheres My DroidThis is another best available android apps which helps to Find phone by making it ring/vibrate, using GPS location, text your attention word etc. There is Passcode protection to to prevent unauthorized app changes. Notification of changed SIM card will be send and Stealth Mode hides incoming text to the phone. The app take pictures with the devices camera, Remotely lock device, SD card etc.