AARP is searching for the next American singing sensation on their AARP Superstar Contest 2020 and providing you a chance to win free $5,000 cash prizes. To participate in the AARP Contest, candidates needs to create a video. If you are confused that how to create a video, then you can watch the video and learn how to make a perfect video entry.
AARP Superstar Contest
How to Participate: To participate, candidates needs to visit this link: Aarp.org/superstar2020 or Superstar.aarp.org pages and Submit your solo, a capella performance by Aug. 2, 2020. Now Share your Superstar entry with friends via email, Facebook or Twitter to get votes. Any contestent can also vote for your favorite top 10 contestant. After submitting your entry, just come back on Aug. 7 to see if you were selected as one of the top 10 contestants.
Eligibility: The Aarp.org Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who are 50 years of age or older as of August 2, 2020 and the voting sweepstakes is open to who are 40 years of age or older as of date of vote.
Duration: The AARP Super Star Contest begins on June 21, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on September 11, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
|Online Entry Page|
|Join Our Facebook Page|
- (1) Grand Prize: A Grand Prize winner will receive USD$5,000, awarded in the form of a check.
- (10) Voting Sweepstakes Prizes: All winners will receive a USD$100 gift card.
- All the Grand Prize Winner will be determined by the Judges (60%) and voters (40%) based on the following criteria: Overall Performance (50%) and Singing Ability (50%). On or around August 24, 2020, all the potential Finalists will be notified initially by email and/or phone.
Also Participate Nearby Ending Sweepstakes:
- Fleet Farm $500 Gift Card Contest
- Circle K Rock Paper Prizes Contest
The post AARP Superstar Contest 2020 appeared first on Offers Contest.