Hello everybody and a special shout out to my loyal readers ( big cashers) it’s Darrell back at you on a beautiful sunny 54 degree February morning in Iowa.
The goal here at the cash blog is to be the best resource in the world on anything related to making money online.
That’s why today’s post “51 Ways to Increase Your Google Adsense Income.” If you haven’t been approved for Google Adsense read the post below.
Read this useful post How to Get Approved for Google Adsense and get paid!
Don’t just read the following tips take the time to utilize them on your blog. A little extra effort could help you double or triple your total Adsense income .
1. Strictly follow adsense rules .
2.Choose high paying niche for your blog.
3.Find your keywords.
4. Check the keyword density you just selected
5. Placing ads on the top of a page is good.
6.Using images and text ads together is good.
7. Use non-standard types of ads.
8. Choose the right Adsense format for your blog.
9.Use Adsense for search
10. Use multiple ad units.
11. Change the color of your ads to match.
12.Use Adsense multiple Palettes
13.Use horizontal link units ( navber , Above posts )
14.Do occasional experiments with positioning of ads.
16. Avoid borders on the ads.
17.Turn low paying units into image only ads.
18.Promote your site with Google Adword
19. Reduce total number of out going links on the page.
20.Create multiple ad banners.
21.Use all possible Adsense features available.
22. Choose the right ads for the content.
23.Make sure your ads are visible.
24. Use section targeting.
25.Your link units should be in hot spots where they can be seen easily by visitors.
26.Get targeted traffic.
27. Drive traffic to your blogs by SEO and backlinks.
28. Use Adword tools to help your site.
29.Use Adsense channels to track performance.
30.Keep track of your ads.
31.Avoid made for Adsense sites.
32.Block low paying advertisers with competitive filters.
33.Don’t over block ads.
34.Use Adsensr preview tools.
35.For short articles place ads on top of the content.
36.For long articles place ads in in the middle of the content as well.
37.Avoid using common blog words
38.Do not set Google Adsense as a secondary ad option.
39. Publish fresh content.
40.Register on hubpages and use the same Adsense account.
41.Register on bukisa and use the same Adsense account.
43.Make use of Revenue sharing sites.
44. Join YouTube Partners.
45.Get rid of public see vice ads.
46.Avoid sponsored ads.
47. Another few places where you can place advertisement for better CTR
- above the post
- side bar banner
- sidebar video unit
49. Ad placement at top of article header again have better Google Adsense CTR.
50. If you are thinking only about revenue you can place advertisement between the content.
51. Google search for your website is also a good idea to increase some more revenue and placing Google Search unit at the best visible place on your website would be a much better idea.
Adsense can now be integrated with Analytics which will help you to track which page and which keyword is performing best for you.
That’s it for today guys just a short share.
Give me your thoughts and let me know what other topics you’d like me to cover.
I hope you enjoyed this post ” 51 Ways to Increase your Google Adsense income. ”
I would really appreciate it if you could take 2 seconds to share it. Not only will it help my blog to grow, it will put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Thanks and take care.