We’re proud to be a sponsor of this year’s MBO16 Digital Marketing Conference in our home city of Indianapolis, Indiana. Now in its 9th year, MBO16, will bring together hundreds of the region’s leading digital marketers and business leaders to learn from some of the best marketing minds in the world. The focus will be on using digital technology to integrate across staff roles, digging into emerging tactics for unifying teams, and ways of humanizing each audience interaction.
Use Promotional Code Dknm for 20% Off!
MBO16 speakers will share their insights on strategy, trends and best practices. Attendees will learn how building the right analytics organization to measure marketing & sales performance can help lead to the greatest return on investment, why podcasts are a must-have for a healthy inbound marketing program, methods for creating profitable partnerships and more.
MBO16 Keynote Speakers:
- Chris Dessi, the Founder & CEO of Silverback Social
- Debbie Millman, Founder & Host of Design Matters
- Marcus Murphy, Head of Sales and Monetization at DigitalMarketer
- Michael Reynolds, President/CEO of SpinWeb
- Adam Singer, Analytics Advocate from Google
- Abby Stearns, Director of Business Development at Spinweb
- Jeff Carl, Manager of Strategic & Technical Solutions at Nimblejack
- Barrett Crites, VP of Strategy at xiik
- Adrian France, CCO & Co-Founder of Odyssey
- Todd Richardson, Founder & Chief People Officer at Emplify
- Nicole Sholly, Director of Creative Services at Relevance
- Lindsay Tjepkema, Principal Digital Strategist at Relevance
- Jason Ward, Director of Accounts at RocketBuild
MBO brings together 500+ of the Midwest’s leading marketers and business professionals, all looking for new and innovative ways to grow their organizations. With an emphasis on building connections, MBO sets aside time for attendees to network and check out our Exhibitor Marketplace. Due to the intimate size of MBO16, less hurry and longer conversations mean an opportunity for your exhibitor staff—and brand—to forge more personal connections.
MBO attendees are CEOs and CMOs, Presidents and Directors, Salespeople and Marketers. They come from financial, travel and tourism, tech, non-profit, healthcare, and dozens of other industries across the Midwest. From speaking opportunities to client entertaining, MBO offers numerous, unique opportunities for brands to connect with key decision makers and business leaders.
The event will be held on September 15, 2016, at The Crane Bay, a stunning venue in downtown Indianapolis. Our digital marketing agency will be in attendance as well as a few of our clients!
Use Promotional Code DKNM for 20% Off!
© 2016 DK New Media.