2016 beckons and customers have access to information any time and any place they want or need it. People are consuming more and more digital content on a daily basis – on mobile phones, laptops, desktop computers at work, and more – and companies that have not yet recognized this in their marketing strategies are dawdling.
In a poll conducted this year among the some of the largest companies in the world spread across every industrial sector regarding their Digital Marketing strategies, the following report was inferred.
Some of the major reasons for companies not yet sold on the idea of digital marketing are as follows:
- Not having a strong enough digital presence.
- Companies without a digital strategy don’t have clear strategic goals for what they want to achieve online in terms of gaining new customers or building deeper relationships with existing ones.
- Insufficient resource are devoted to both planning and executing e-marketing
- A lack of specific specialist e-marketing skills which make it difficult to respond to competitive threats effectively.
- They are not agile enough to catch up with the digital marketing methodology.
To grow as a business, the customers are of primary importance.
Accepting and embracing the importance of online marketing and online feedback solutions for success is a crucial step forward but to really step up, it’s important to cast a critical eye over the company’s capacity to make the most of digital promotion.
At Inquirly, our Omni-Channel Customer engagement setup will help the company in the following ways:
- Social and Digital marketing.
- Boosting customer satisfaction.
- Capture leads.
- Brand reputation management through resolving customer complaints.
- Retention of existing customers.
- Closing the loop order pipeline management.
- Workflow automation
- Team collaboration.
Having the right people onboard whether in-house or using the skills of external consultants is critical to developing and executing an effective online marketing campaign.
[Statistics from Wikipedia]
by Indrajit Dey
The post Digital Marketing in the New Age appeared first on Inquirly.
This post first appeared on Social Media Marketing | OmniChannel Marketing | C, please read the originial post: here