Mobile phones have become an important part of our lives. Mobile phones that were previously used had 2-3 applications. With time mobile phones have turned into smart phones. These smartphoneshave occupied such a crucial position in our lives that we cannot live a single day without it. Different kinds of smartphonesare available in India. iPhone is one such kind of smartphone. It is created by one of the leading mobile companies inthe world. The smartphones have an operating system known as the mobile OS.
IPhone operating system
iPhone uses an operating system developed by Apple Inc. In India, iPhone application Development Company is based in Noida. IPhone uses the best technologies to create the most efficient and developed application. There are some unique features of this application. The iPhone application development gives its users some unique attributes which are not available on any smartphone.
Android Application Development
Android application development is the software that creates applications for phones that has an Android operating system. Android software was developed by Google. It has the most active user in the world and is the largest operating system in the whole world. It is one of the most user-friendly applications in the whole world. The applications in Android aremainly created in the Java with the help of android development services and are created for smartphones, tablets etc. It is available online and one can very easily purchase it.
Types of Operating System
iPhone Os and Android OS are typically two different Os that constantly compete with each other to be superior in the whole world. The os of iPhone is very expensive but it is often accused of making a replica of android. Both have an automatic backup facility.
Here are some basic differences between the two software:
· The basic difference between IOS and Android is that Androidis more user-friendlythan Android.
· The IOS can only be used in the iPhones or technologies created by Apple Inc. while the OS created by Android can be used in any cell phone created by any manufacturer.
· iPhone is very expensive while the android phones are comparatively much cheaper.
· iPhoneuses mobile safari for internet browsing while android can use any browser for surfing.
· The major drawback of iPhone is that IOS is available in only 34 languages while Android is available in more than 100 languages.
Android is more beneficial than iPhone. iPhone application development in India has a limited market due to its high price but Androidbeing less expensive has occupied the entire Indian market. It is one of the most loved and used application not only n India but in the whole world.