Google analytics is a freemium tool provided by Google. It’s used for monitor website performance and progress e.g traffic, goals, conversions, bounce rate and many more. Google analytics play important role in small business who are dealing in online portal or website. Just install a simple code on the website & check complete details of the website.
There are many benefits of using Google analytics
- Analysis source of traffic: Google Analytics Tool provides detailed information about website visitors. We can see the location, towns from where they visit the website. It is a beneficial thing to know your customer location, where to come high or low traffic.
- Page popularity: google analytics tool allow to check website popular page, where most of the user spent a lot of time & gather information. Using this data, we can improve the website pages to generate more revenue.
- Website bounce & exit rate: website bounce rate measure when users view only a page in the standard of the time. If the bounce rate is high, its sign that we not providing related information to our users. Exit Rate is the percentage that was the last in the session. For all sessions that start with the page.
- User flow: Google analytics shows user flow on the website, where to come e.g desktop, mobile and tablet. We can see a particular device, location, landing pages. Through these data, we can understand page experience, where to modify things on the website.
- Website historical data: GA Tool can show the manner the user’s traffic has changed across periods of time. It is very useful to see the user flow graph also other important things,
Also Read: How To Rank Your Website Faster On Google In 2019
Without GA you are not able to check proper tracking of your website. Once you finished GA setup, start monitoring website traffic, user behavior and so on. Use the data to improve revenue and grow your business.
The post Benefits of Google Analytics for Small Business appeared first on Oodles Marketing.