BEST Biryani PLACES IN INDIA:
Biryani is a sumptuous rice dish quite popular in India. The origin of this dish is not exactly known, but Biryani is connected with three places in India – Hyderabadi Cuisine of South India, Mughlai Cuisine of Delhi and Awadhi Cuisine of Lucknow. Each of these dishes have their unique ingredients with amazing flavours and different styles of cooking. You can find Biryani almost in many cities in India, however, the best Biryanis are found in these three cities. Here we list out some of the places where you can find the best Biryani.
BEST PLACES FOR BIRYANI IN HYDERABAD:
1. BAWARCHI is Located at the RTC Cross roads in Chikkadpally area. You can find perfect traditional Mutton and Chicken Biryanis at this place. It was inaugurated by Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty in 1994 and has been successfully running from that time. Bawarchi serves a special chicken Biryani which is quite unique with tender roasting on the ouside, while the inside is tender and juicy.
2. HOTEL SHADAB is located in the Madina district of Telangana. It is nearby to the famous historical monument Charminar. This restaurant doesn’t has a perfect ambience but it makes it up for it with its unique dishes. Apart from the amazing Biryani, one can also feast on Paya, Shirmal, Bheja Fry, Kheema etc.
BEST PLACES FOR BIRYANI IN MUMBAI:
3. LUCKY’S RESTAURANT is located near the Bandra Station on the SV Road. This place serves delicious mutton and chicken biryanis. One can also enjoy other delicacies such as Paya soup, bheja masala and mutton afghani etc.
4. PERSIAN DURBAR has been serving the best Biryanis in Mumbai almost from two centuries. It is located in the Byculla East. If you are a avid food lover, this place is a must visit on yoru visit to Mumbai. It is also famous for its traditional dessert Firni.
BEST PLACES FOR BIRYANI IN DELHI:
5. NASIR IQBAL is located in the Nizamuddin Basti of Delhi. This place serves exotic Biryani with wonderful favours of green chillies, traditional spices and juicy chunks of meat and rice. They are served in Brass pots with mirchi ka salan and raita.
6. AL-JAWAHAR is located in Jama Masjid of Old Delhi. The delicious Biryani is served with mutton korma and raita at this place. The traditional dessert named Firni gives a magical and tasty end to the sumptuous journey of Biryani.
7. KARIM is located in Jama Masjid area of Delhi. It is one of the oldest culinary joints in the city. It is serving amazing mughlai version of Biryani right from 1913. Karim is ranked as one of the top non-vegetarain restaurants in Asia.
BEST PLACES FOR BIRYANI IN CHENNAI:
8. DINDIGUL THALAPAKATTI serves the famous traditional south Indian biryani. This place uses black pepper instead of Red chilli powder. It also uses a special variety of rice named as Seeragasamba rice. The biryani made with this rice is one of its kind and is totally worth the money spent.
BEST PLACES FOR BIRYANI IN KOLKATA:
9. NIZAM’S serves a unique kind of biryani which is a blend of Mughlai and Awadh styles of cooking. It contains a perfect blend of spices mixed in soft and tender meat added to fine rice. This unique Biryani is also very delicious and surely needs to be tasted.
10. Arsalan Restaurant It’s the perfect partnership of outstanding hospitality and exquisite food in an iconic setting in Kolkata City that makes Arsalan Restaurant one of The World’s Best Restaurants.
BEST PLACES FOR BIRYANI IN KERALA:
11. HOTEL PARAGON is located in Kozhikode area and is widely popular for its delicious biryani. The place is small and food lovers are often found waiting for their chance. But the delicious food is worth waiting for. The Biryani is made with a small size rice known as Kaima. Malabar Biryani is quite unique in taste and leaves you wanting for more.