Google- The latest superhero of the marketing world!
We would definitely say that Google is the real hero in this ever changing technological generation. Using Google has become just as necessary as breathing for most people nowadays. Want to know today’s weather? Google it! Don’t know the conversion rate of pound to rupee? Google is here! Want to find the best marketing classes in Pune? (You don’t need Google for it because we all know it’s Digital Skills) but Google to the rescue again! Google has now taken the role of a “Sarvagyani” in every consumer’s life. And this is exactly why it is very important for every marketing/sales professional to have a good knowledge of all Google products. Google products are a number of products and services provided by google which are widely consumed by layman and professionals alike. Some of the most necessary products for a digital marketer are as follows-
- Google Analytics- Google Analytics helps you optimize test variations of your website and apps, and it ensures you get relevant opinion from real people.
- Google My Business- Google My Business provides an opportunity for your business to appear in “Near Me” search results as well as in Google Maps.
- Google Paid Advertising- Google AdWords is a free Google tool for marketers with the help of which you can run paid search campaigns.
- Google Keyword Planner- the Keyword Planner helps you find relevant keywords by displaying their search volumes.
Advantages of learning how to use google products
Consumers are constantly using this search engine to look for the smallest possible information. They may not necessarily approach your business but they are subconsciously consuming the content they see online. Therefore, Google products provide an open stage for marketers to display their businesses online, so that consumers may take notice of their services. These products help you to create a more accurate and data driven marketing strategy. Here are a few advantages of learning the use of these Google products.
- Smart Campaigns- Google Paid Ads helps you to create smart advertising campaigns which will help businesses get the best out of online advertising in minimum cost and time.
- Reaching out to the right customers- A through keyword research and SEO analysis will help you to reach out to those customers who are specifically looking for your services or products. Providing them with relevant ads.
- Better CPC- When more people are clicking on your ads, you can efficiently optimize your ad campaigns for a higher rate of conversion.
- Improving your marketing tactics- Google’s marketing products provide data on how each of your ads and campaigns performs so you can gain insights over time on what works well and what doesn’t.
With the ever increasing competition in the market and more and more businesses seeking the limelight of digital marketing, it is very important to keep up with the latest marketing trends and have knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools such as all Google products. And we can help you with that. Digital Skills is one of the leading institutes for digital marketing in Pune. With our experienced faculty and advanced integrated marketing courses, we can help you take a step forward in the digital marketing industry. You can visit our website to know more.
The post Google Product- A boon for every marketing professional appeared first on Digital Skills.
This post first appeared on Digital Marketing Course & Training Blog, Blog For Digital Learner, please read the originial post: here