Around 2.19 billion people are signed up to Facebook and the numbers aren’t decreasing anytime soon. Why would it? Facebook has found a respectful and potential command on social media. Thousands of business, organizations, industries, regardless of their employee strength have their own business page on Facebook. We cannot deny the fact that Facebook has grown into something much bigger than just a medium of entertainment to spend our leisure time.
Do you know? Facebook Marketing is one of the leading targets on every business organization’s checklist. But, do you also know that Facebook marketing is not only about advertisements and banners but one can also target their Audience on Facebook without creating any ads or for that matter, even without paying for it? Yes! It is possible. How? We brought you the best tactics and methodologies using which, you can easily state your business prospects and make it reach to your targeted audience.
There are three most important reasons why an organization should aim for Facebook Marketing.
- Considering 2.19 billion people sharing their life’s important experience and ideas, Facebook is the best place where the whole world will listen up to you. After all, they are all here to engage and have conversations.
- The Facebook users have a strong connectivity with people around the globe (Roughly, 200 friends per user). Imagine the number of audiences your theatre will host.
- Once you figure out what your fans are looking for, you can easily build your own personas on Facebook. You see, the information and the way they are presented on Facebook are way better than on YouTube, Twitter, and other social media platform.
The Marketing Strategy
You must be thorough and clear about what you are here to offer to your followers and audience. A clear concept of your business is very important if you are taking your ideas in the marketing world. Do not forget, there will be thousands of people on Facebook who will put up some unexpected questions and when they come, you should to be prepared for answering them. That is when your Facebook audience will seek interest in your business prospects.
Buy page “Likes” for your Facebook posts. Don’t feel awkward. There are many out there who can guarantee you 5,000 “Likes” from your real fan page in exchange of some monetary value. Getting 5,000 likes on your page should be your prime goal. This is when you can be stable on the social media page and focus on increasing the traffic and other stuff.
The 5 proven formulas for driving more traffic
- Caption your photo: Captions are the best way to represent your post’s objective. The funnier or straightforward captions will drive more audience to view the entire content.
- Quotes: Quotes are the new trend of expressing your thoughts and ideas. A motivational quote as a text or photo update will increase your “Like” and “Share”.
- Videos: We aren’t talking about the links attached from YouTube. A native Facebook video looks more engaging and interesting. Thus, it will drive more viewers to your business page.
- Question your Audience: People are outspoken these days but at the same time, the number of ears given to their talks is very few. Questions asked through your Facebook page will create a platform for the audience to engage among themselves. The more comments and shares on your post the more traffic you can drive.
- Crowdsource your Answers: Of course, you will be running out of time to answer all, of your client’s questions. So, why not hire a fan group to answer each other’s questions? This way, you save time and your post doesn’t go unnoticed by the viewers.
The likes, shares, comments, visits, and time given to your posts on Facebook by your fans will leave you awestruck. But, don’t forget to repost your popular pages on other social media platform like Quora, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Within a day or two, you can easily collect 10,000 or more likes on your Facebook page.
Remember: You never know from which corner of the world, a fan, a follower, or an organization will be keeping an eye on your daily social media activity. You might get a customer and they might get a professional.
This post first appeared on Digital Marketing Course & Training Blog, Blog For Digital Learner, please read the originial post: here