Click here to read 13 Inspiring Lessons From J.J. Abrams’ Empowering Lead Characters written by Cecilia Meis and summarised as follows:
1. Nothing is final. Life is about Changing and changing again.
2. Communication is key.
3. If you dwell in the past, you’ll miss what’s in the future.
4. Don’t get stuck in a Routine.
5. Being an island never works.
6. Trust your instinct.
7. Showing emotion and being vulnerable makes you real, not weak.
8. Stay true to yourself.
9. Be the calm in the storm.
10. Boldly go where others are unwilling.
11. Believe in yourself.
12. Find a new perspective.
13. It’s never too late to change.
"You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of." -- Jim Rohn
"The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." -- Oprah Winfrey
"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." -- William Arthur Ward