Technology usage does not come with instructions in order to be guided how humanity knows how to use this at the best of its benefit...
This disguised escapism in the form of a virtual reality although sometimes is beneficial i.e.
* when that is used for knowledge sharing purposes
* and therefore can act as a "different pair of glasses",
it can also become dangerous for
* privacy issues
* and others issues such as misguided manipulation...
Beneficial or not, we are now in Research & Development phase, on a continued testing mode phase.
Who is the tester and what is the outcome of this research?
The impact will be visible in the years to come.
5 Potential do not do this instructions:
* do not use technology prior sleeping or when waking up; it's bad for the mind.
* do not use technology on a non stop basis; have a break, have a kit kat.
* do not use social media to reveal internal affairs; don't wash your dirty linen in public, it's an ill bird that fouls its own nest!
* do not use social media to share the moment; live the moment to the maximum, share this later. If all moments are shared, then which moment will remain yours? It's not all about sharing, is it?
* do not use social media to contact real friends; real friends have senses and other feelings that these can not be captured by a "like" or a comment or a picture. A picture is not always 1000 words and if it is use your own emotions and words to express those.