This is Pakistan
- Only Nuclear Power in the Muslim world
- Four Seasons with all their splendor
- Deserts, mountains, rivers, lakes... all variety of natural beauty (and we have got tons of it) and beautiful people ;)
- Best Mangoes in the world
- Yummiest of traditional foods like chicken karahi, biryani, haleem, dal chawal, halwa puri, nehari etc. etc.
- Shan masala ;)
- Top ranking army and intelligence agency
- Exemplary hospitality
- One of the most charitable country (with respect to the percentage share of income)
- Exemplary spirit of volunteerism
- Massive variety of vegetables and fruits, among top ten producer in a verity of agri products like mango, milk, rice, onion, apricot, wheat, oranges, sugarcane etc. etc.
- One of the largest irrigation system
- One of the largest population of youth
- One of the most racially tolerant society (Washington post)
- Emotional, loving, caring, cooperating, passionate people
- A strong joint family system
- Loving mothers
- Respect for elders, and spirit to take their care
- Exhibit of massive resilience and courage during tough times
- Gawadar port
- A jugaroo nation (making the lives of the people cost effective)
- The third cheapest country in the world
- One of the cheapest in health care as well
- Any calamity makes the nation united in a blink of an eye
- Natural resources, shale & natural gas, coal, oil, salt mines, precious stones & minerals
- Lowest crime rate when seen in perspective of a ineffective & corrupt law enforcement system
- A thriving textile, sports, surgical instruments, etc. etc.
- The biggest voluntary organization in the world operating from Pakistan: Tablighi Jamat
- One of the largest private ambulance service in the world thanks to Abdul Sattar Edhi
- Land of People like Dr. Abdul Bari (Indus Hospital), Dr. Amjad Saqib (Akhuwat), Dr. Adeeb Rizvi (SUIT Hospital), Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, Dr. Israr Ahmed etc. etc.
- Top Islamic scholars in the world are in Pakistan
- Showing top performance in various sports at international level like Hockey, Cricket, Football, Snooker, Squash, Boxing, Kabaddi, Body Building etc. despite lack of govt. support and funding.
Subscribe to The Critic's Den
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!