Last week I told you that it was almost time for the 21st annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Well, along with all the great food there is also an awesome concert series called Eat to the Beat, that takes place during the festival. The concerts, which are included in your park admission, are held in the American Gardens Theater at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. daily.
2016 Eat to the Beat Concert Series Line Up
- Sept. 14-15 Wang Chung NEW! “Everybody Have Fun Tonight”
- Sept. 16-18 STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- Sept. 19-20 Air Supply “All Out of Love”
- Sept. 21-23 BoDeans NEW! “Closer to Free”
- Sept. 24-25 Fuel “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)”
- Sept. 26-28 Sugar Ray “Fly”
- Sept. 29-30 Los Lobos “La Bamba”
- Oct. 1-2 David Cook “Light On”
- Oct. 3-4 Wilson Phillips “Hold On”
- Oct. 5-6 Blues Traveler “Run-Around”
- Oct. 7-9 Plain White T’s NEW! “Hey There Delilah”
- Oct. 10-11 38 Special “Hold On Loosely”
- Oct. 12-13 Jeffrey Osborne NEW! “On the Wings of Love”
- Oct. 14-16 Tiffany “I Think We’re Alone Now”
- Oct. 17-19 Dennis DeYoung: The Music of Styx “Lady”
- Oct. 20-21 Christopher Cross “Sailing”
- Oct. 22-23 Toad The Wet Sprocket NEW! “Walk on the Ocean”
- Oct. 24-25 Chaka Khan “I Feel for You”
- Oct. 26-27 Billy Ocean “Caribbean Queen”
- Oct. 28-29 Living Colour NEW! “Cult of Personality”
- Oct. 30-Nov. 1 Hanson “Get the Girl Back”
- Nov. 2-3 Soul Asylum NEW! “Runaway Train”
- Nov. 4-6 Delta Rae NEW! “Bottom of the River”
- Nov. 7-9 Boyz II Men “Motownphilly”
- Nov. 10-11 Sister Hazel “All For You”
- Nov. 12-14 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy “Go Daddy-O”
(Songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert play list)
We plan on attending the Wang Chung concert on opening day and I’m hoping to sneak over and catch Billy Ocean when I am in town for a conference at the Contemporary Resort. I’d love to see Dennis DeYoung but that would require a Monday trip and I’m not sure I can swing that.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
In addition to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, there is a choice of dinner packages available. Select one of 15 unique eateries around Epcot, each offering a menu replete with global delicacies. Dine on fare from around the world! Dinner packages include an appetizer, entrée and dessert—or one (1) full buffet or family-style dining, where applicable—along with a non-alcoholic beverage and one (1) guaranteed seat to the Eat to the Beat Concert held on the same day. You can book these packages yourself or ask your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner (me) to do it for you.
Are you excited about this years Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Have you made your plans to attend yet? If you need some help please Email me, I’m here to help.
The post 2016 Eat to The Beat Concert Series at Epcot appeared first on The Mom Maven.
This post first appeared on The Mom Maven - Helping You Bloom Where You Are Pl, please read the originial post: here