Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day!! I’m so excited! Tomorrow I head to Orlando for the 2018 Plexus Annual Convention. I’ve been a Plexus Ambassador for a few years but this is the first time I’ve been able to attend convention! Basically 12,000 health and wellness loving Plexus Ambassadors will be descending on the Marriott World Center for 4 days of learning about ourselves, our products and our amazing business opportunity.
I am so proud to represent a company that not only has amazing vitamins, skin care, probiotics, and other products but also offers an unbelievable compensation plan. I have been in the network marketing world for over 20 years and I have never had a compensation plan as generous as the Plexus compensation plan. We get paid 11 different ways! Add to that the fact that we don’t have to carry any inventory and it only costs $34.95 per year to become an Ambassador and when you sign up you can purchase a Welcome Kit at an absolutely astonishing discount.
Gut health and Gut glam are the buzz words and Plexus has all that and more. I cannot wait for Thursday to get here, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the Giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
I just added a giveaway to the Win it Wednesday linky!
Click To Tweet
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday
The post Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky 6-6-18 appeared first on The Mom Maven.
This post first appeared on The Mom Maven - Helping You Bloom Where You Are Pl, please read the originial post: here