Happy February! Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Well, Puxatony Phil saw his shadow so legend has it we can expect 6 more weeks of winter. I’m ok with that, here in Florida we have had 2 weeks of winter so far during January and the 10 day outlook has us hitting 80° next weekend, ugh! The heat will be here soon enough, I’ll take all the cool I can get because I won’t see it again until October, which is a long way off.
Friday is National Pizza Day. Why not celebrate by making homemade pizza? I have a great recipe for pizza crust and some innovative topping ideas in my Family Pizza Night post. I will warn you, this post is from 7 years ago and my photography was awful, but the pizza is delicious. Maybe you would rather celebrate with a dessert pizza; if that is the cake, try my Brownie Pizza Recipe. We love making this sweet dessert because you can top it with whatever you have on hand.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the Giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
I just added a giveaway to the Win it Wednesday linky!
Click To Tweet
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday
The post Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky 2-7-18 appeared first on The Mom Maven.
This post first appeared on The Mom Maven - Helping You Bloom Where You Are Pl, please read the originial post: here