Happy New Year and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day. I hop you all had a safe and happy New Year’s celebration. If you are into college football I hope your teams fared better than mine did. Monday was a rough football day for me.
I hope you’re staying warm, wherever you are. Here in Florida our high today is 54°. I know to a lot of you that isn’t cold but we don’t own a lot of clothing to get us through a prolonged cold snap. We shouldn’t even hit 60° until Sunday. We will survive this week of winter and I hope you do too. They say there is a chance of snow flurries tomorrow. That would be fun, the last time I saw snow flurries in Florida was Christmas Eve 1989, of course, it didn’t stick because the ground temperatures were too warm.
Aaron and Summer spent Sunday in Gatlinburg, TN where it snowed all day, they have even had some snow in Chattanooga since they have moved there. Jordan is heading to visit his fiancee in Michigan next week and at last report they had over 2 feet of snow in their backyard! I’m glad my Florida kids are getting to experience a bit of the winter weather I grew up with.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the Giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
I just added a giveaway to the Win it Wednesday linky!
Click To Tweet
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday
Happy New Year!!
The post Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky 1-3-18 appeared first on The Mom Maven.
This post first appeared on The Mom Maven - Helping You Bloom Where You Are Pl, please read the originial post: here