Anna Guest-Jelley will say
That yoga cares not what you weigh.
Get her book on your shelf
And start loving yourself
A little bit more every day.
- Anna was on our podcast about a year ago, WCML 090: Curvy Yoga and Loving Your Body, with Anna Guest-Jelley. Here’s what’s new in her world in the past year.
- “real selfies”
- 20 Years, 65 Diets, No Results
- Presence (body acceptance that actually involves, y’know, your body)
- Get Curious
- Challenge What You Know
- Affirm (Trust me, this is way more practical than it sounds)
- Practice (with kindness, again and again)
- Kyeli has a live epiphany!
- Appendix (Yoga poses should work for you, not the other way around)
You can find Anna at curvyyoga.com and you can buy her book here!
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free ebook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!