- Having Beertje already one year in our family
- Listening to the endless babbling from Kabouter
- The first crocusses and daffodils that appear in nature followed by blossems
- An invisible whistling bird at dawn/ a returning whistling blackbird at the neighbour's chimney at dusk.
- A big glass of lemonade when thirsty
- Spending an hour in the garden without jacket
- A nice encouraging and understanding message from a colleague at the end of a challenging and exhausting day at work
- The police administration that wanted to make an exception and exchanged a non-used parking interdiction permit for a new date at no cost
- Some classic hits on the radio while cruising through the country on a sunny day (on a rare moment you don't hit a traffic jam)
- Little lambs in the field
- Doing community volunteering work with colleagues
- Watching Beertje's head starting to nod/headbang as soon as you turn on some music
- Doing chores side by side together with Kabouter who is still very enthousiastic when asked to help.
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be greatful for them. You can find all of them via this link