Electroneum is now LIVE, finally, after weeks of waiting. And I was able to trade already. Now, I am sure many will be depositing and withrawing their ETNS so I am posting here basic guide for withdrawal of electroneum funds from cryptopia to Etn Wallet.
Before you can withdraw, you MUST add first the wallet address to your cryptopia account. This is a MUST for every coin or token you will be withdrawing.
1) Open Cryptopia account and visit security page.
2) On the lower left side, Withdraw Address Book, click Add New
3) Select ETN from the combo list. You may add label
4) Enter your own ETN wallet address or the ETN wallet address where your withdrawal will go.
5) Click Add
After adding your ETN wallet address, you are now ready to withdraw.
1. Click on B for Balances on top of your screen
2. Click on the red up arrow on the left of Electroneum for Withraw ETN
3. Select Wallet address
4. Input Amount to withdraw
5. Click Next and Confirm