In January, Ipsy beat out Birchbox. Will the same be true for February? Which beauty box wins Kim’s heart this month?
Beauty items in the February 2017 Birchbox Beauty Subscription Box included:
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre multi-functioning nourishing moisturizer
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel
- Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm
- Manna Priming Gloss Stain in Rosette
Items in the February 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag included:
- Rodial Smokey Eye Pen Black
- Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in You’re Toast
- Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme
- Ven Effect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment
- Luxie Beauty 514 Blush Brush
- Denim Makeup Bag with Orange Trim
Taking in all Kim calculations… Both the Birchbox and the Ipsy Beauty boxes include high-dollar items and both are well worth above $10 (so they are both bargain priced). So my next consideration that I take into play is, which one contains more items that I will personally use?
And, it’s a tie!
I will probably use three of the items from each box. I’m seriously thinking of reselling my unused (and unopened) items on Ebay as I know I’d more than make my money back.
So even though I sometimes think about stopping my Beauty Box subscriptions, they are worth way more than I’m paying for them, so I should consider them an investment! What are your thoughts? Do you subscribe to any beauty subscription boxes? And if so, do you use all the products and/or sell unwanted items?
The post Ipsy Vs. Birchbox Beauty Box: Which Is Better? appeared first on Shopping Kim.