This is probably one of the easiest recipes that I have ever created. It is also one of the tastiest so I couldn't wait to share it with you.
50g coconut oil
150g self raising flour
1 tbsp Baking powder
1. Mash the bananas thoroughly until there are no lumps left. You can use a hand blender if that is easier.
2. Beat the egg and mix it into the bananas.
3. Add the honey and coconut oil then mix thoroughly until combined.
4. Stir in the oats, flour and baking powder. Mix until you have a sticky dough like Mixture.
5. Fold the blueberries into the mixture and stir gently.
6. Place heaped tablespoons of the mixture at intervals on a greased baking sheet. Flatten the mixture using either your fingers or the back of a spoon.
7. Cook in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
8. Leave to cool before removing from the baking tray.
The recipe makes 18 Biscuits and they are only 99 calories each. They make a fantastic healthy snack. My youngest daughter loves them!
Let me know if you try making them. Speak to you soon
Love Erica xxx