Welcome to day 6 of the Blogtober challenge!
Isn’t it strange how a little music can change your mood. It can make you feel sad, or really happy. It can describe how you feel in that moment in just a few words. It can remind you how you felt at a certain time in your life or remind you of someone.
Whatever it is about music that makes us relate to all of these feelings and memories, there’s one thing for sure; it’s incredibly powerful.
Today I want to share with you my Autumn Playlist for 2016 and the tracks that have made it on there. I should also say that I do like to belt a good Song in the car, whether that be on the way to or from work, if I’m on my own/ if I have a friend in the car – people stare at me. I have dance moves and everything. AND… I don’t really care.
Top 10 Tracks on My Autumn Playlist
- Closer (ft. Halsey) – Chainsmokers. I’m sorry, but I am in love with this song at the moment. There’s something so catchy about the lyrics and beat to the song, it makes me feel like I’m 18 again!
- Perfect Strangers (ft. JP Cooper) – Jonas Blue. Ah, a lovely song. All about falling in love and not knowing if it’s going to last forever, but making the most of it. What more could a girl want?!
- Dilemma (ft. Kelly Rowland) – Nelly. ‘I met this chick and she just moved right up the block for me…’ Ah, does anyone else remember when this song came out. I’ll never forget wanting a ‘love like theirs’…even if it was just for the music video.
- All These Things I’ve Done – The Killers. I like to think I’m fairly eclectic with my music tastes and when I was younger, The Killers were one of my favourite bands. Definatley on the playlist.
- Hotel California – The Eagles. As it’s my dad’s birthday month, I couldn’t leave this song out. My dad used to sit and play this on his guitar when I was little. Love to belt this one out in the car.
- Common People – Pulp. This had to join the playlist. I had a night out with some friends in Sheffield last weekend and some of the lyrics to this song were scrawled on the walls in a bar somewhere. Once I’d got it in my head, I couldn’t get it out again.
- Smooth (ft. Rob Thomas) – Santana. This man is almost single-handedly the reason why I love latin music. Just listen to those guitars and his voice! *swoon*
- YEAH! (ft. Lil John & Ludacris) – Usher. If there’s one song that is guaranteed to get me on the dancefloor, it’s this one.
- Song for Another Time – Dominion. This is a new song released this week, I haven’t even heard it on the radio yet, but it sounds amazing!
- Girl Next Door – Saving Jane. An oldie, but I adore it. 100% teenage Holly right here.
What’s on your Autumn Playlist? Let me know in the comments below.
The post 10 Songs That Made it to My Autumn Playlist appeared first on Mellifluous.