Alright so here is a list of the colours needed for this look. Next to it I put the name of the colour found on the polish, it's brand and where I bought it. If you wanted to use the exact same ones as I did.
- [Base Coat] Name:Base Coat - Essence the gel Nail Polish (Shoppers Drug Mart)
- [Lavender] Name:Lavender - Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Nail Color (Forever 21)
- [Pastel/Light Blue] Name:Vintage Blue - A.co Nail polish (Ardene)
- [Light/Baby Pink] Name:Knockout Pout - Essie (Walmart)
- [White] Name:White Out - Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear
- [Top Coat] Name:Gel Finish Top Coat - Love & Beauty by Forever 21 (Forever 21)
You will only need two tools for this nail art look:
- 1 Bobby Pin
- 1 Regular Makeup Sponge (The white triangle ones you can find at the dollar store, nothing fancy)
Okay so now lets move on to the steps~
- First apply the base coat onto your nails.
- Apply two coats of the lavender nail polish to only two of your nails on each hand.
- Apply two coats of the light blue nail polish to only two of your nails on each hand.
- With the one nail on each hand that you haven't painted, apply two coats of white polish onto them.
- Take the bobby pin and put some white nail polish at the ball tip of it and make one dot on the bottom part of each nail, painted in lavender and light blue.
- With the flat part of the sponge you're going to use the corners for each colour. One for light blue, white, light pink and lavender.
- Lightly dab each colour in a random pattern on the white nails.
- Repeat that step for 3-4 times.
- Apply top coat to your nails.
- Use nail polish remover to clean around your nails if needed.
Now you're done~!<3 ^.^
I really hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you watched the video for it, I hope you enjoyed that as well~ Feel free to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you don't miss out on any new videos<3
Try out this look for yourself, I think it's perfect for Spring time and it'll look great on anyone ^.^
Until next time~ Take careeeee :3 Byebyeeeeee~~~~ <3 ^.^