One of the things I love about weekends and holidays is the fact that I have a lot of time for an amazing big breakfast. A quick oatmeal or fruit bowl is great, but nothing tastes as good as crepes or waffles - but of course I have time to prepare these only at the weekends. Maybe this recipe will inspire you and on Sunday you are going to make a royal breakfast too :)
Ingredients ( about 5 small crepes):
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 1/3 cup spelt flour
- a pinch of salt
- Chocolate cream
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 Tsp unsweetened cacao
- 2 tsp date syrup
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream (the thick part of the canned coconut milk)
- In a bowl, mix flour, milk, pinch of salt and stir it up to make the mixture smooth.
- Spray the pan with oil and start frying the crepes
- In a small pot, warm up the raspberries together with coconut cream and sweetener (I used a tsp of honey)
- Meanwhile prepare the chocolate cream - mash or blend the avocado with banana, cacao and date syrup.
- Fill the crepes with the avocado cream, roll them and top with raspberry sauce.