Imagine this - It's evening, it's dark and it's raining. You're sitting at the table with scented candles, a teapot with hot tea ... And with the best cream Pumpkin soup you've ever eaten. And you know what? You can make these scenery become real right now! For me, pumpkin soup is a sign that the fall is in full swing. So go and try it too :)
- 1 medium big hokkaido pumpkin
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 orange
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp curry
- 1 Tbsp turmeric
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- sunflower seeds
- Clean (do not peel) the pumpkin, cut it into cubes and cook with water or eventually vegetable broth
- Add the coconut milk, orange juice, salt, curry, turmeric and cinnamon and blend everything until smooth.
- Dry-roast the sunflower seeds on a pan.
- Serve decorated with onion rings, drizzled with coconut milk and sprinkled with the roasted seeds.