After all the unhealthy (but yummy) food I was eating during summer holiday, I try to keep my main dishes as healthy and light as possible now. Today I'm gonna share with you a quick recipe for a salad with Sprouted lentils. I've already talked about the benefits of sprouting in one of my previous recipe posts.
As (almost) always, this recipe is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and people with gluten-free diet :)
- 4 big carrots
- 2 cups lamb's lettuce
- handful sunflower seeds
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup sprouted lentils
- salt, pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp flax seed oil
- 1/2 package herbal tofu
- Clean, peel and roughly shred the carrots
- Add lamb's lettuce and sprouted lentils
- Dry roast the sunflower seeds until they're golden. They're gonna be crunchier and tastier :)
- Spice the salad with salt, pepper (add as much as you want), drizzle with lemon juice and flax seed oil.
- Finally sprinkle it with roasted seeds and crumbled tofu :)