A reader once asked that I share available jobs I find here.
I don't really share any available job I find; I only share jobs I know are genuine and have one or two people I know as employees in the field.
So, I just saw this recently and felt like sharing it here.
Big Field Digital is a creative digital agency located in the heart of Ibadan metropolitan area, specializing in digital products design and development, brand communications, digital marketing, and life-long IT support to help businesses thrive.
They are looking for applicants whose roles/responsibilities will be to Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities which are as follows:
-Listen, respond, ask questions and engage with our client's audience
- Help convert fans/followers into customers for our clients.
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Work with the Design & Dev. team to oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. - Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.