Skin care works in two parts. The first involves products you apply topically, so serums, creams, lotions, sunscreen, etc. that generally work and remain on the surface or upper layers of the Skin. The other part is lifestyle. What you eat and drink on a daily basis, your general stress levels, how many hours of sleep you get on average, whether you smoke or not, and so on.
Rosy Peel is a rich source of Vitamin C (also known as Ascorbic Acid), and it's found in all four of the fruits that make up the ingredients of this supplement. This vitamin helps in collagen formation and controls or minimizes pockmarks that result from pimple manipulation. I believe it's supposed to help prevent or minimize the appearance of those dark, post-acne marks too. Vitamin C, if combined with Vitamin E which is present in the guava, is also effective in giving UV protection from within. The other benefits of Vitamin C are that it aids in slowing down skin aging and prevents skin dryness.
- Aside from preventing the appearance of 'craters' or dark spots that are a result of acne, as well as slowing down the natural process of skin aging, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial elements present protect you from pimple-causing bacteria.
- The natural anti-oxidants in Rosy Peel fight harmful free radicals, and the Vitamin C present also boosts the immune system. Additionally, Rosy Peels stimulates natural weight loss and burns fat in the process, and even regulates bowel movement so that you can consistently and literally flush away built-up toxins in the body.
- My skin has become less dull and sallow looking. I used to depend on products like blush, bronzers, and highlighters to make my skin look more 'alive' and healthy, but since I started taking Rosy Peel I don't need to. In fact, I feel a lot more confident nowadays walking out of the house without makeup at all!
- My breakouts are more minimal in appearance and occur less often. Of course I still get a huge zit (or zits) on occasion, especially whenever I'm about to get my period, but certainly not as much as I used to.
- When I would get those ginormous zits, 99% of the time they would leave behind dark spots that take weeks or even months to disappear. Now the marks they leave behind are very faint. Sometimes there aren't even any at all!
- TMI but I'm not very 'regular' when it comes to the bowel movement department, but Rosy Peel has helped me there too.
All in all, I'm really happy with the results Rosy Peel has given so far. Quite frankly it's made more of a positive difference to my skin than a whole bunch of skin care products I've tried in the past. They really delivered with some of their biggest claims and I hope I can see even more results the longer I take this!
WHAT I LIKE:
- All the effects I stated above!
- The company gave me a lot of information regarding the ingredients so I knew full well what I was taking.
- One box can last you 2-3 months, depending on your dosage.
- I didn't experience any side effects while taking this.
- It's available at all Mercury Drug and South Star establishments in the Philippines, even online at Lazada.com.ph! You can order a box of 30 capsules or 100 capsules.
- It's safe to use for ages 12 years and above.
- Remember that it's still best to consult with a physician before taking a product like Rosy Peel, and mention to them that you'll be taking it as well, especially if you have any existing and serious health conditions.
For more information about Rosy Peel, please visit and follow them on these sites:
- Official website: http://www.greatwell.com.ph/
- Twitter: @Rosy_Peel
- Instagram: @rosypeel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rosypeelcapsule
Price: P22.00 / capsule (available at Mercury Drug nationwide)
Purchased from: Free (sponsored)