Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review
Be sure to check out my unboxing video below!
This months box had so many great items including:
- Beehive Ornament(Made in Poland) valued at $46
- Honeycomb Glass Ball Ornament valued at $16
- The Naked Bee Orange Honey Blossom Mini Kit valued at $10
- Pre De Provence The Queen’s Lavender Honey Shea Butter Soap valued at $9
- GloryBee Habanero Honey valued at $14
- GloryBee Orange Blossom Honeystix valued at $6
This box has a total value of $101 which is almost double the cost of the box. I LOVE the Honeycomb Glass Ball Ornament, it is so beautiful in person and pictures/video does not do it justice. I think Glitter Crunch Box captured the honey theme well and I was so happy to see that they actually included honey products and not just bee-themed products like the ornaments(even though both are stunning!)
You can subscribe to Glitter Crunch Box for $59 a month, 3 months for $171 or 6 months for $324.00.
You can also purchase single boxes for $59.
The post Glitter Crunch Box Unboxing appeared first on Stephs Cheers and Jeers.
This post first appeared on Stephs Cheers And Jeers - A Day In The Life Of A B, please read the originial post: here