Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay.
June’s box featured the following
- PopCorners Bean Chips($3.29)
- Julian’s Recipe Meyer Lemon with Quinoa Waffle Thins($3.99)
- Hodgons Mills Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix($4.49)
- Briannas Creamy Cilantro Line Dressing($3.99)
- Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Barbecue Sauce($4.99)
- Navitas Naturals Snack Bars($2.29)
- Brooklyn Organics Soda($2.00)
- Sir Kensington’s Ketchup($2.00)
- Ritz Crisp & Thins($1.29 each)
- Entenmann’s Mini Apple Snack Pies($4.69)
- Viter Energy Mints(Gift)
I was really excited to see a few brands that I already love and purchase. Entenmann’s Snack Pies are something my family purchases often and we LOVE the apple flavored ones but I have never seen mini ones so it was really awesome trying those. My family also LOVES Sir Kensington’s Ketchup and the little container was so adorable(My husband joked its perfect size to put in our bug out bag for ketchup emergencies). I was also really excited to discover a few new favorites, the Popcorners Bean Chips are super tasty and a great snack! The Julian’s Waffle Thins were unlike anything I have tasted before and are super indulgent! My family was really impressed with this box and this is by far one of our most favorites.
The post A Look At The June Degustabox appeared first on Stephs Cheers and Jeers.
This post first appeared on Stephs Cheers And Jeers - A Day In The Life Of A B, please read the originial post: here