.Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Woman Up Box is a monthly subscription box that delivers products to treat your mind, body, soul, and senses. Each box features themed items such as spa, beauty and bath items, treats, accessories, jewelry, lifestyle products and more. Women Up Box is also dedicated to empowering women by seeking out Woman ran companies and sourcing all of their items from them. Each box also features a “Lift Up” card which features ideas on how to give another woman in your life a boost. Woman Up Box doesn’t stop there though! They also donate 10% of their proceeds to a woman-focused charity each month. They truly are dedicated to empowering women in every aspect.
June’s Box is themed around Don’t Worry, Be Happy! I love the idea behind this because my severe anxiety has been really bad lately.
The box featured:
- Strawberry Mint Gelato Sugar Scrub from Feeling Smitten valued at $15.50
- Wild Blueberries Lip Tint(handmade in Hawaii) by Francesca Sakai valued at $4.75
- Lemon Mint Mate Tea by Flying Bird Botanicals valued at $9.25
- Gourmet Lollipops by Lollyphile valued at $4.00
- Ready to Color Notecards and Colored Pencils by Anna Gaiownik valued at $12.00
- Mala Bead Necklace by Kate Zhang valued at $24.00
- Purse Mirror by Kate Kehoe valued at $4.50
- Green Parrot Worry Stone valued at $3.95
This month’s charity is Dress for Success
I LOVED the items I received in this month’s Woman Up Box. I think it fits the theme of Don’t Worry, Be Happy very well and I really love how the information card features detailed information on the Woman Maker with links to their websites and even discount codes. It was such a great reminder that it’s important I take care of myself physically and mentally.
Woman Up Box has two different subscriptions to choose from, the first is the Petite Subscription which features 3 to 4 items for $34.95 a month and the second is the standard box which features 6 to 8 items for $49.95 a month.
The post June Don’t Worry, Be Happy Woman Up Box Unboxing appeared first on Stephs Cheers and Jeers.
This post first appeared on Stephs Cheers And Jeers - A Day In The Life Of A B, please read the originial post: here