What’s in this mystery box? No, it’s not snacks nor beauty products, but children’s books! Yea, reading is utmost importance for the boys in my house, so I am always searching for ways to get new books into our library.
The newly launched monthly book box subscription service, Peekabox by Peekabook.com.my is such an innovative idea that created a win-win situation for publisher and parents. Every month, the Peekabox team will thoughtfully choose a set of books that is suitable for my children’s age group, with three categories that is 2-5, 5-8 and 8-12 years.
For RM59.90 monthly only, I received this book box filled with some amazing titles. Happiness received indeed!
Josiah my 7 year old little bookworm was definitely rejoicing and though the books were for both Josiah and Jordan, Josiah happily read all of them.
There were a total of 7 books, what a steal for only RM59.90! Each book would have already cost me around RM39.90 to RM59.90.
The book box also comes with a list of the books included and a complete description of each one of them. For me, I received Flat Stanley- The Fire Station, Topsy and Tim Play Football, Emmet’s Guide to Being Awesome, Horrid Henry and the Secret Club, Mike The Knight and the Might Shield, T.Rex and The Penguin Who Wanted To Find Out. I was truly impressed by the selection, personally, I would never have known what books to buy with the large selections at the book store, so I always ended up buying the same old same old books. However, with this subscription service, my kids will be more exposed to different styles of writing and different types of books, most of all, I love the surprise.
How does it work?
- Go To https://peekabook.com.my/peekabox/
- Click on Buy Now and decide which subscription you prefer, a box full of just books or a themed box of books and with fun activity sets and educational games based around the books of the month. Take note that the second option will have less books but probably a lot more fun. Also, the first option of just books are for three groups of ages, namely aged 2-5, 5-8 and 8-12 years while the themed box is suitable for 5-8 and 8-12 years only.
- Choose your option and proceed to the payment page where you can opt to pay monthly, half-yearly or annually. It’s the cheapest to pay annually of course, but that also means you need to pay a lump sump for 12 months. For monthly it will cost RM79.90 a month and RM69.90 half-yearly. Whichever the case it is still worth it. Subscribing and paying annually will save you RM240 compared to monthly payment though, that is like 4 free boxes relatively. Got it? The books are worth RM200 monthly by the way.
- Make your payment, payments are made through Paypal. Cancel at anytime too.
- Delivery is FREE! However, for now only to Peninsular Malaysia.
Josiah is going to get real awesome after reading this Lego book, he started reading it before we even get into the house!
For more information, get updated on https://www.facebook.com/PeekabookMY/ or call/whatsapp/sms +6018 3266 238 / email [email protected]
This post first appeared on Leonalim.com | Living It Up, please read the originial post: here