Welcome to the WTF Should I Do w/ My Life?! podcast.
In today’s episode, Jacob interviews Jennifer Gresham.
Jennifer, a Lieutenant Colonel and one of the top scientists in the US Air Force, had a mission to transform ordinary human performance into the extraordinary. Applying research from the fields of biology, psychology, and technology.
She’s sat at the table with Generals and rock star researchers, giving advice and helping to direct a $100 million research projects.
Eventually, Jennifer left the Air Force and science to reinvent herself as a writer, and lead a more purposeful life. These days she’s on a mission to create thought-leaders that achieve extraordinary success personally and professionally.
In this podcast you will learn:
– A disturbingly easy strategy to increase your salary
– The #1 key mindset to increasing your income in *every* profession
– How to make yourself recession proof
– How to make sure robots don’t steal your job in the future
WTF 057: Boost Your Income Strategically – An Ex-Scientist Shows How w/ Jennifer Gresham
Or you can:
- Download the MP3 here or…
- Get more goodness by subscribing in iTunes!
Drop a comment…
Wanna make sure this wisdom sticks? Drop a comment and let us know your favorite big idea. It’ll help rewire your brain to ensure you don’t forget what you’ve heard. And besides all that brainiac business, we’d just love to hear from you. :)