You can make this recipe ahead to use as a quick breakfast on the go during the week. Use whatever veggies you have on hand or crumble sausage in place of the veggies.
This recipe makes 6 mini omelettes.
Heat oven to 350F.
What you’ll need:
1 Pampered Chef Brownie Pan
1/2 cup milk or milk substitute
Diced veggies – mushrooms, spinach, etc
Herbs (I used my own garden mix and dill)
Salt and pepper, as needed
- Spray each square cup with spray oil
2. Crack 6 eggs (or 1 per square cup) in a mixing bowl
3. Add 1/2 cup almond milk (milk or substitute)
4. Whisk, and set aside
5. Chop and dice veggies
6. Sprinkle veggies in each square cup
7. Pour egg mixture into each square cup.
8. Sprinkle cheese and herbs atop egg mixture.
9. Bake at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or until eggs are light and fluffy.
Remove from oven.
Using a small non-stick spatula, remove from brownie pan and serve. If baking ahead, allow to cool then place in microwave safe containers like the Pampered Chef Leak Proof containers.
This was my first attempt and they turned out fluffy and delicious!
I cannot wait to try the mini lasagnas using cheese ravioli this week too!