Because I can never resist the urge to obsessively crunch some stats for the sake of an end-of-the-year post, here are TTLG’s most read posts of 2015:
1. Hong Kong Murders: The Braemar Hill murders
2. Clinique Chubby Sticks in Two Ton Tomato, Mighty Mimosa & Pudgy Peony review
3. Barbie: still the Best
4. Mott 32 restaurant review
5. Making a splash – the best hotel pool package in Hong Kong
6. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence review
7. FACESSS Hong Kong gets a makeover – Innisfree, Philosophy, Tony Moly and beauty brands galore hit LAB Concept!
8. Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream moisturiser review
9. The best hand creams ever: Physiogel A1 Cream, Cetaphil Intensive Moisturising Cream & Herbacin Wuta Kamille Glycerine Hand Cream
10. MAC Stay Pretty Pro Longwear Blush & Sunny Seoul Cremesheen Lipstick review – think pink
11. The Intercontinental Hong Kong afternoon tea review
A couple of other random best-of-the-years just because…
The best restaurant of 2015: Arcane
The best show of 2015: Singin’ In The Rain
The best nail polish of 2015: Chanel Mediterranee
The best afternoon tea of 2015: FINDS x GreenGate
The best facial of 2015: The Peninsula Spa Ultimate Aesthetic Treatment by Margy’s
The best dessert of… Oh look, I already did a list of the best desserts of 2015 here!
As ever, thanks for reading… and see you in 2016!
Filed under: Random Tagged: best articles 2015, best posts 2015, end of year lists, favourite, lists, most popular posts 2015, top 10 posts 2015, top 11 posts 2015, top ten lists
This post first appeared on Through The Looking Glass | Beauty, Food, Hong Kon, please read the originial post: here