Jello is an all American tradition, one that many of us grew up with. It’s so easy to make a healthy homemade finger jello without all the toxic additives.
Ever since I discovered how easy it is to make jello without all of the horrible food coloring and additives, we’ve started making it quite frequently. It’s one snack that doesn’t last long in our refrigerator.
All you need to make Finger Jello at home is plain gelatin and juice. No need for extra sweeteners, artificial food coloring, GMO ingredients or preservatives.
And it’s so much healthier. None of the toxic ingredients like you find in the national brand. In comparison, check out the list of ingredients you’ll find in Strawberry flavored JELL-O:
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Contains less than 0.5% of Adipic Acid and Citric Acid (for Tartness), Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Red 40, Artificial Flavor.
I feel much better feeding my family this simple homemade finger jello recipe. It’s a tasty and healthy snack idea!
Apple Mango Strawberry Finger Jello Recipe
- 4 cups Organic Apple Mango Strawberry juice (or your favorite organic juice)
- ¼ cup of Great Lakes Gelatin (the red canister)
- Add 2 cups of Organic Apple Mango Strawberry Juice to a medium sized mixing bowl, then whisk in the gelatin until it’s completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of juice to a small sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Once it’s boiling, pour it into the mixing bowl with the juice and gelatin mixture.
- Pour the jello mixture into a shallow glass dish and put the dish into the fridge.
- Allow your finger jello to sit in the refrigerator until it’s set, at least 2 hours.
- Cut your Apple Mango Strawberry finger jello into bite-sized cubes or other cool shapes.
What’s your favorite juice to use when making homemade finger jello?
The post Apple Mango Strawberry Finger Jello Recipe appeared first on Happy Mothering.
This post first appeared on Happy Mothering - Inspiration To Live A Simple, Na, please read the originial post: here