Yes, we know we’ll probably be ditching our sofas for the great outdoors as fast as you can say ‘al-fresco drinking’ as soon as the weather perks up, but in the meantime, here are five reasons why we’ve developed a whole new level of Respect for the humble night in.
- When you don’t have to use all of your energy on looking like you’re having a good time, all of a sudden you can just focus on, well, actually having a good time. Sometimes this can involve something as simple as enjoying Netflix at its finest from beneath the cosiest throw you own. Or having a flutter on a site like bCasino.co.uk, where you can place a bet or two without any of the real-world casino-related pressure of pretending that you’re a poker pro, or that anyone actually likes casino food!
- Making a ‘phone date. Although we’ll never get tired of catching up with friends in loud bars, sometimes it’s good to book in a ‘phone call and know that you can sit back and give a good friend your full attention and catch up on all of their news with no fear of a hangover the morning after.
- There’s something really satisfying about cleansing, toning and moisturising (and maybe taking some time to apply your favourite face mask) before bed. Not only will you wake up with glowing skin, but for some reason, indulging in a skincare routine before bed seems to make it so much easier to drift off into a blissful slumber.
- Feasting at home: Why not invite your boyfriend or best friends round for some very informal food at home. Whether it’s a carpet picnic, a home-cooked dinner, or a take-out pizza, some nights just call for the simple pleasure of a cosy meal at home. This is particularly satisfying on nights when you can hear the rain lashing down against the window pane and the wind howling outside.
- Online shopping: Yes, we love the high street, but we also love snapping up the occasional bargain online, and everyone likes receiving parcels through the post!
We’d like to thank our friends at bCasino (one of the leading online casinos) for their help with this feature. You can find all of their latest offers on their website.
Image courtesy of: Next
For similar features, please visit our lifestyle page.
The post FIVE REASONS WHY Staying IN IS THE NEW GOING OUT appeared first on His and Hers Magazine.