This is an easy to follow recipe that produces first class brownies for all of the family. They are gooey and just pure delight so make sure you don't miss out this Christmas.
75g plain flour
250g castar sugar
40g Cocoa powder
130g dark chocolate
- First pre-heat the oven 180 degrees and prepare a tin with parchment paper to put the brownie Mixture in.
- In a bowl add the chocolate and butter; make sure to melt them in the microwave until they are a smooth mixture and cool them.
- Place the sugar and eggs into a bowl and whisk ; pour in the chocolate a little at a time while it is still mixing.
- Now fold in the cocoa and flour. Once there are no streaks of flour place into the tin and bake for 22 minutes.
- Leave to cool and as an option add some icing sugar dusted over the top.
11 DAYS LEFTIf you enjoyed this post then subscribe and sign up for emails 📩