Winter Night Routine | January 2018
*Affliate links may be included. *
So you guys, here I am yet again with yet another Routine. I know I know it’s a lot but I love writing these for my blog because I feel like they can help you with some extra motivation / push you might need for the day or afternoon. Plus, the majority of my routines are pretty productive so I feel like they might help to motivate you to get up and do the same. So, if you want to check out my winter night routine just keep reading.
- The first thing I love to do when I get home from a long day of running errands etc is to just change into some Comfy Clothes. Honestly, there is nothing better than doing this because Literally if I’ve been in jeans all day long you better know I’m way ready to put on some leggings/joggers or sweatpants.
- After I’ve gotten into some comfy clothes it’s probably close to the time or actually time to start on dinner so I’ll usually spend 30 minutes to an hour on that it just depends on what I’m making that night.
- Then once I’m done cooking I like to sit back and watch some Netflix and eat with babe because I mean that’s literally my favorite thing in the world to do.
- After we get done eating I’ll usually try to clean up a little but the majority of it I don’t worry about too much because I always clean in the morning anyway.
- After that, I just like to take off any makeup I have on because literally is it just me or do you guys hate it too when you can't rub your eyes freely? I hate it so I love actually taking off my makeup in the afternoon after a long day. So that’s usually what I’ll do and throw my hair up and out of my face because it drives me crazy all day long when it’s been down.
- Once I’ve done that sometimes I’ll take a shower / hot bath at night it depends on how I’m feeling and if I took one that morning or not. Usually, I mainly only like hot baths/bubble baths when my back is hurting or I have like a leg cramp or something, lol.
- After that I literally just chill and sometimes I’ll write some posts or edit some a little on my blog but the majority of the time I’ll just chill with babe and we’ll watch Netflix or he games while I end up on Pinterest and Facebook half of the night until we’re tired.
- Then, I literally just get comfortable cozy and warm and pass clean out and lately that’s been around 9:30-10:00 every night I guess because it’s been so cold.
Annnnddd that’s all for this post, you guys! Hope you enjoyed reading and check back for more wintery posts soon!
My picks for this post: