Tomorrow is National Banana Lovers Day! Bananas are one of my favorite fruits. Whether you eat them plain or bake with them or put them on a peanut butter sandwich, bananas are always tasty and nutritious.
To celebrate the day, we'll be making banana granola pops using one of our favorite granolas, Viki's Banana Walnut Granola. If you love bananas and haven't tried Viki's Banana Walnut Granola, what are you waiting for? It's the best!
Viki's Granola Banana Granola Pops
3 tablespoons Viki's Banana Walnut Granola
6 ounces dark chocolate chips or chunks
8 Popsicle sticks
1. Peel, cut bananas in half crosswise and insert Popsicle sticks. Place on a parchment-lined tray, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 3 hours.
2. Place Viki's Banana Walnut Granola into a shallow dish.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over slightly simmering water, over low heat, constantly stirring. Pour the chocolate into a tall glass.
4. Dip each banana into the chocolate and roll in the granola immediately. Place on a parchment-lined tray. Serve immediately or wrap individually in parchment paper or plastic wrap in the freezer.
- Fun Snack For Kids: Weather Report Sandwich
- Easy Entertaining: 15 Minute Puttanesca Bruschetta Recipe
- Backyard BBQ Taquitos