1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
If purple is your color, you'll be thrilled to know that Pantone's Color of the Year for 2018 is Ultra Violet. If you need a modern update to your spring wardrobe, the first thing to do is to add pretty shades of purple to it. Take a look at a few of my favorite lavender pieces this spring.
1. Block Heel Slide Sandals - These shoes really pack a one-two punch. Mules are super trendy again this season, and you can't go wrong with this light lilac color.
2. Bath Bomb - This handmade bath bomb pretty looking and smelling. Indulge yourself in the musky scent of pathchouli.
3. Color Corrector - This long-wearing color corrector is designed to brighten sallow skin. A little bit goes a long way to helping you achieve the gorgeous complexion you deserve.
4. Fitbit Charge 2 - This sleek and sporty activity tracker comes in a feminine color making it ideal for us ladies who are a tad obsessive about our fitness goals.
5. Crossbody Bag - When you want to wear the trend in a subtle way, I always suggest wearing it in accessory form. This crossbody bag is neutral enough that you can pair it with just about any outfit.
6. Stud Earrings - A bold pair of earrings is often all it takes to elevate an outfit. This pair is completely appropriate for a dressy evening out or to run everyday errands in casual clothes.
7. Dutch Oven - I bought a Martha Stewart Dutch oven a few years ago, and I've never looked back. I make everything from soups to stews to pasta or searing roasts. It's so versatile, and I love the sleek look of the enameled cast iron.
8. Tretorn Tennis Sneakers - Spring is the perfect time to invest in a great pair of casual sneakers. These Tretorns are an updated version of the 1980's classic.
9. butter London Nail Polish - I absolutely love this nail color. It's such a subtle but pretty shade of lavender, and it's perfect for spring.
10. Eye Shadow - Crease-resistant and non-flaking, this eyeshadow swipes on flawlessly. Apply dry for subtle color or wet for a bold look.
11. Sweater - This soft and cozy bell-sleeve sweater is just what you need to stay warm during the final weeks of winter.
- 5 Fab Finds Under $50
- Currently Craving: Camo
- What We're Reading